Welcome to the Canyon Ridge Studio Family! We hope you love your item as much as we loved creating it!
CHARCUTERIE BOARD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Keep board away from direct or concentrated heat sources
- Hand wash ALL cutting and serving boards and never submerge in water
- Do not place your board in the dishwasher or microwave
- Store your board in a cool dry place
- To avoid bacteria, make sure to wash your charcuterie board immediately with hot mild soap and water after each use and dry thoroughly or let air dry
- Do not put raw meats on your board
TABLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- To clean your table, wipe with a slightly damp cloth. You may use a mild soap or detergent. Once cleaned, wipe with a dry microfiber cloth to ensure no moisture is left.
- We recommend using coasters and placemats when using your table.
- Clean up spills quickly to prevent staining.